Cute Pencil -->

[ ilusi ]

Ilusi, mimpi & realiti

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Love






I love you a little bit more when you call me honey
I love you a little bit more when you hold my hand
I love you a little bit more when you hug me.
I love you a little bit more. Every day.

If

If I never met you, I wouldn't like you.

If I didn't like you I wouldn't love you.

If I didn't love you I wouldn't miss you.

But I did, I do and I always will

If loving you is wrong, then I don't want to be right!

If loving you is a crime. I'd like to be jailed for my whole life, in your

heart.

I love you. Like a fat kid loves cakes.

If you have 1000 years of age, I just want to have 999 years and 364

days, so I never have to live a day with

out you.


Wouldn't be



The sun wouldn't be Red, the sea wouldn't be blue, the stars wouldn't be bright, I wouldn't be happy without you.

When I don't message you



When I don't message you.

Doesn't mean.

I forgot about you.

I was just giving you time.

To miss me.

My love for you is a journey. Starting at forever and ending at never.

My love is as boundless as the sea,

My love as deep.

The more I give to thee, the more I have. For both are infinite.

How Rich I Am


I opened my wallet and I find it empty, reached into my pocket and found a few coins, searched my heart and I found you!

Then I realized how rich I am.

Behind you


Behind your smile, I know there are sorrows.

Behind your laughters, I know there are tears.

But I want you to know that, behind you is me who always care for you.

Only one you


There are 12 Months in a year.

4 weeks in a month.

7 days in a week.

24 Hrs in a day.

But there's only one you in a life time.

The sweetest


Sweet-Cotton candy? Nope!

Chocolate syrup? Nah!

Let me see.. How about sugar? Of course not!

There is nothing as sweet as you.

Norwahidah & Shahril Izwan

0 comments:

Post a Comment